Every sector of the national economy requires inputs of energy, as it is the basic requirement for economic development. Since independence there has been increasing amounts of energy requirement due to the implementation of economic development plans. Consequentially, the consumption of energy in all forms has been steadily rising all over the country. Thus, there is urgent need for the country to develop a sustainable path of energy development by promoting energy conservation awareness and increase the use of renewable energy sources.
RENEWABLE ENERGY EXPO 2018 will be held on 8th, 9th & 10th February 2018 at Chennai Trade Centre, Nandambakkam, Chennai. Organised by Water Today Pvt. Ltd., the scope of exhibition is to stimulate the growth of renewable in the region through collaboration of technology and product sharing. A perfect networking platform to explore the advances made on the ground to achieve India’s target of 175 GW renewable energy capacity by 2022.
The expo is proclaimed at the right time when there is a paradigm shift in the global trend towards massive deployment of solar power and other renewable and investments worth billions of dollars in technology and green energy are scouting for suitable projects. This platform will be bringing together businesses, sustainable energy industry trade associations, government agencies, and energy policy research organizations to showcase the status and potential of the cross-section of renewable energy (bio fuels/biomass, geothermal, solar, water, wind) and energy efficiency technologies.
OPPORTUNITIES GALORE AT RENEWABLE ENERGY EXPO
1. Discover new markets, business leads & prospective partnerships.
2. Industrial & Municipal buyers will find qualified suppliers.
3. Showcase innovative products, solutions and contemporary technologies.
4. Boost brand image & extent visibility to new heights.
5. Explore new business avenues.
6. A bridge between domestic & international markets.
7. Finalise business deals.
8. Join a new water management wave.
9. A perfect meeting place for the prospective exhibitors and end-users.
10. Ideal forum for exhibitors to interact with end-users, decision-makers, consultants & industry experts from across the globe…